Monday, December 10, 2012

Snowman Candy Cane Bouquet by Crissy's Digis for Whimsy Stamps

Hi guys,
got a real quickie post for you all. I don't seem to have many spare hours in the day at the moment.

This is the cute little snowman digi from Whimsy Stamps - get him HERE.
I cannot find my list of markers used, but I can tell you that the papers are Echo Park Seasons Greetings, the snowflake stamps are a mix of Magnolia and Stampin' Up! I believe....
the bottom sentiment is from the Aussie Christmas set by Kellie Winnell. I can't seem to open her page at the moment to give you any links!



I hope all your Christmas preparations are going well and that you're all staying safe. A girl I went to school with was killed in a car accident over the wkd.. she was 32 and a mummy to two little kiddies :(
So please stay safe xx

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card and love the sweet snowman.
luv
Debby

Caz said...

Oooo, gorgeous card Loz. Love the adorable snowman image, he's soooo cute. Gorgeous papers and a fab layout too.
Hugs
Caz x