Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Vintage Violet

Hey guys,
my crafting seems to be taking a bit of a backseat to my nail art at the moment (be sure to check out my new blog Polish & Patterns), and I think because I have very little interest in making Christmas cards at the moment... I don't really need to be cruising around for challenges and inspiration! I promise you I have not stopped crafting, and on that note...

Vintage Violet



OMGosh, I'll say it again - I love Saturated Canary Images!!
I wanted to make her glasses really 'pop' so added some dimensional Magic - be sure to lay the image FLAT while it dries... yes, mine wasn't quite and a bit of her hair is glossy too :) lucky for me the watermark covers it lol

Images/Stamps: Vintage Violet (SC) & Stampin' Up! text
Papers: MME Mabel 6x6
Copics: E00,11,R20
E4,29,33,35,37,47
BG09,15,23
Hero Arts Flowers & ? Punch Set (must look up the brand!)
Flourish with Bling pearls, Kaisercraft Rhinestones
Dimensional Magic (on glasses)
Jillibean soup twine

I want to thank all my regular visitors, it's nice to know that I'm not 'talking' to myself lol
entering - Papertake Weekly's Sketch #74
Simon Says Stamp's Anything Goes
Saturated Canary - Sketch
the sketches were so similar - perfect!!

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous take of this design!! Lovely coloring and details my friend!! HUGS :)

Caz said...

Ooooo, gorgeous card Loz. Love the image, papers, layout and fab details.
Hugs
Caz x

Rica said...

Hi Loz, a gorgeous card, fabulous colours and papers. Your SC image is adorable, fabulous colouing and susch great details.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much to joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

June Nelson said...

Wow this is gorgeous and love your colour combo, the teal and brown are fab, thanks for joining us at saturated canary big huggies june xxxxxxxxxxxx

Alicia said...

This is adorable Loz!
Lovely work.
Alicia xx