Thursday, January 10, 2013

Some More Whimsy Hugs

Hey guys... where you the lucky winner of the Whimsy Stamps January Digi Blog Hop? Be sure to keep watching the Whimsy Inspirations Blog for the announcement, and to all winners...
Congratulations!!
I hope you all enjoyed the hop and seeing some lovely, inspiring creations. The new images are just fantastic, and today I have another Hugs image from
Lia Stampz

this time it's "Girl Hugs"


I just love their adorable little faces :)


Papers: SSS Kit- Fancy Pants - Country Boutique
Text - SSS Always & Forever set
Misc ribbon

sorry, once again I didn't take notice of the markers that I used.
take care

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,such a lovely image and details.xxx

Merry said...

Love this image. I think the boy is being very tolerant. Great card.

Judith said...

This is so cute - love the colours hugs Judith x

Marilyn said...

I love this image and it just cracks me up when I see it... fab card!

Juls said...

fun image and brilliant card! Hugs Juls