Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Update

Hey guys.. I certainly haven't been around much lately have I? For that reason I have stepped down from the Whimsy Stamps digital team - thanks to the girls for having me :)

I will be having a BIG clean out of rubber stamps shortly, and have been debating whether to list them here or just straight to eBay? I think international postage may have increased lately...?
I guess there's no harm in listing them on both is there :)

I'll have some CC Designs, lots of Lili of the Valley, and a few odd/special Magnolias. As my favourite images when crafting are of the digital variety, I think it's time to clean out some space - and get a little more moola for some digis :)

I hope you're all having a grea 2013 so far - Like I said I will be having a clean out, I just need to find some time first! Keep your eyes peeled for that and although I haven't been *here*.. I may have been on my polish blog so feel free to pop on over and leave me some bloggy lovin' there :)


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Sad to see you step down from Whimsy Loz... you were a real asset there. I get it though... we take on too much sometimes and have to step back and breathe.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sometimes you need to take some time out. Take care x

Merry said...

Have fun with the clean out....I think it's always great rediscovering crafting items.

Sammi said...

Hope the extra time and clear out go well!! Have fun!!
Hope that this year will be an AWESOME one for you!
(hugs)
Sammi