Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Whimsy Stamps January Digital Release Hop!

Welcome to the January digital release blog hop!!!!
You should have arrived here from Tammy Davison's blog... (I have a complete list of the participating blogs should you be lost) :)
I am your last stop on this hop, I hope you've enjoyed all the lovely creations...


We have lots of new images to share with you today created by


  


Also introducing two new artists..
 
All Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.
To find all of today's new releases please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store


Don't forget to leave comments along the way as there will be 2 mystery DT Members who will each be choosing a winner from the comments left on their hop posts!


 
These winners will each win a Whimsy digital image of their choice. The Grand Prize winner of the hop will be chosen from the very last stop, which is Laura’s Blog (me!)

This winner will receive 5 digital stamps of their choice from the Whimsy Stamps Store!!!!



The hop will run for 1 week and end on Wednesday 9th January at 12 Noon EST, when the lucky winners will be announced on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog.

Below is a complete list of the hop in case you get lost along the way


 
Now, onto my card
I've used this super cute image - "Boy Hugs" from Lia Stampz (click button above to be taken to store) and sentiment by Raindrop Echo Designs (I wiped off the little teddy bear on the side :))



The super cute whimsical papers are a Grace Taylor Scrapbook pad - Playtime.. I added some twine and rhinestones. Coloured with Copics (sorry, didn't write them down!) 

Don't forget to leave me a comment for your chance to be our Grand Prize Winner!! I hope you've enjoyed the hop 

17 comments:

Frea said...

Hi Loz, I really just stopped by to wish you a happy newyear! Happiness, health and lots of creativity! I hope we'll see a lot of eachother in blogland. Just love your card, that image is so funny. I had an uncle who used to hug me like that, I remember I couldn't breath when he did that. He's passed away in meanwhile, but he remains in my memories. Anyhow, I think I will start hopping, haven't done a blog hop for ages. So instead of ending here I started LOL! Hugs Frea

Frea said...

Hi Loz, well I'm back real quick, it seams almost none of the girls have their card up yet! Will have to pop back later. Hugs Frea

Ardilla said...

Really nice card, love the image and the sentiment :)

Pia S said...

This is such a cool image, and you've colored it so beautifully - the color scheme works so well with your choice of DP!

Ea Christiansen said...

What a gorgeous card. Really fun stamp and you just found the perfect sentiment.
Hugz
Ea

kdnkdd said...

So cute. Nice for Valentine's Day too.

Frea said...

Hi Loz, finished the hop! Better luck this time then this morning hehe! Only Tammy and Rusty haven't got their cards up. If I have the time I'll pop back tomorrow. I did my best though hehe! Hugs Frea

Patty said...

Darling card...also funny! He looks so ready to be in love, and she looks like "allright already"....not real sure I'm that into this relationship yet"! Loving these new images!

EmbossingQueen said...

I love all the different elements of this card...the divine colouring of the image, the cute sentiment, the design papers, the twine and the one corner that is rouded. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mateja Povše said...

Such a cute image and sentiment is just adorable! :)

JoanneO said...

This image is so cute! Great background paper and colors chosen. I enjoyed looking at this card.

Leanne said...

Cool image, fun pattern paper, cool blog hop!

Dawn Turley said...

Great hop and what a cute card to finish off with, Laura. It is just lovely. I really had a giggle viewing it.

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so cute
I love these hugs
Great job
Hugs Tammy

ribenaruby said...

Hi, what a sweet cheeky image! Love the sentiment you used too. Ruby x

Juls said...

really fun card!! hugs Juls

Merry said...

These are the most amazing and fun images. Another wonderful card.