Thursday, May 9, 2013

I MADE A CARD!!!

Hello bloggers!! Yep, you read right! I made a card!!! I truly thought I'd forgotten how to when I'd first sat down, it took me ages to decide on the papers and an image! This actually wasn't my first choice.. because I'd completely forgotten I owned it :)

Papers: Memorybox Gossamer 6x6
Image: Magnolia

{no flash}

{with flash}

Our friends and neighbours welcomed their 2nd child, a daughter "Amelia" on the 30th so I needed to make a card! I think somethings missing on my card though... the bottom left corner may be a bit nude? I was thinking of a sentiment... ?

Have to go to a Mother's Day assembly at my daughter school shortly, they always sing us some funny & cute song :)
Have a great day.... check out my stamp sale below.........

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hi ya Loz! Good to see you back and a mighty fine crd it is! Very cute image and I like those rosy little cheeks on this baby. Fab colouring too.

debby4000 said...

What an adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Caz said...

Love this Laura, such a cute card. Love the pretty papers too.
Hugs
Caz x

IfGift said...

Śliczna kartka! Tak pomysł jak i wykonanie pierwsza klasa!

Merry said...

Hi there Loz, so great to see you creating. Cute card and image.