Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Stamp Sale! MASSIVE CLEANOUT!

Finally got around to sorting out my stamps... and it's time to bid a final farewell to quite a few.

Prices are in Australian $AUD and exclude shipping.
I am happy to ship worldwide at your expense and will get postage prices when asked.
Here in Australia I can post 1-2 stamps for .60c and I think 2-8 (depending on size) for around $2 in an A4 envelope.
I've been looking at the AusPost website and AirMail to the US/UK is around $19.

Payment is to be made via PAYPAL ONLY...

STAMP NAMES WITH LINE THROUGH THEM ARE EITHER SOLD OR ON HOLD :)

UNMOUNTED Lili Of The Valley Stamps {Page 1}
$5 EACH
1. Baby Girl
2. Baby Boy
3. Together Forever incl Sentiment (never used)
4. "I Do"
5. Mr & Mrs
6. Rosie Posy



UNMOUNTED Lili of The Valley Stamps {Page 2}
$5 EACH
1. Bubble Bath
2. Gone Fishing
3. Lazy Afternoon
4. Pom Pom
5. It's My Party
6. Garden of Wishes
MOUNTED Lili Of The Valley {Page 1}
$5 EACH
1. I Baked A Cake
2. Top Chef
3. Bunnies - In Love
4. Wedding Couple {MY Favourite LOTV Stamp!!}
5. New Hat
6.Sailing Boat
7. Fairies - On Tip Toe

Lili Of The Valley - James Bear Stamps $5 each
1. Unmounted - Deck the Halls
2. Unmounted - Wrapped In Tinsel
3. Mounted - Balancing Act
4. Mounted - Big Star

******************************************************************

LITTLE DARLINGS - SATURATED CANARY RUBBER STAMPS
$8 Each
Candy Canes - Used twice?
Trimming the Tree - Unused.
*************************************************************************

 UNMOUNTED - CUDDLY BUDDLY $3 Each
Toby Tumble - Let's Go Sledging!
Toby Tumble - Urgent Delivery
Toby Tumble - Hello There!
(all unused!)
*********************************************************************

MILTON & Co - Clear Cling - $4 EACH

{top} Gardening Millie
{bottom} Get Well Toby
{right} Milton with Flowers
These stamps do have some ink staining...
***********************************************************************

# Whiff Of Joy - I don't know the name of this one! UNUSED $4
# Belles & Whistles - Teddy Bear Picnic UNUSED $6
*****************************************************************

 CC DESIGNS - Like New!
Honey Teacher -  $4.50
Sweet November - Present Boy - $4.50
Swiss Pixies - Birthday Gretel - $4.50

CC DESIGNS - Baby Bud Designs
Owie & Livvie $4 Both
********************************************************************
 MAGNOLIA - MOUNTED - As new
Koala Hugs Tilda $10
Raining Hearts Tilda  $10

 1. Wrapped Tilda {ink stained}
2. Tilda with Banner
3. Cupid Tilda {ink stained}
4. So Heavenly Tilda
ALL $7 Each

1. Happy Tilda
2. Chasing Tilda
3. Honey Tilda
ALL $6 Each

Please email me at steiger2002{at}yahoo{dot}com{dot}au and be sure to put Stamp Sale in the Subject Field.
I will not be checking emails more than twice daily to please be patient.
First in, First Served ☺

I actually got the inkling to make a card a few days ago - don't all faint with shock LOL
So, of course I have stamped my favourites a *few* times so I still have some images to use! I have 2 pages of LOTV Wedding Couple {hehe}...
I would appreciate if all payments are done is gifts to 'Friends & Family' so as not to have to pay too many fees.
Thanks bloggers,
and happy crafting!!!


2 comments:

Monydav said...

Hello I'm interested in all the stamps of the Civil Code Design and Magnolia. We may feel by e-mail for details please?
Thank you, Monica

monicariolo@gmail.com

Nikki said...

Hi Loz

give me a quick email I'm interested in a few of your stamps
hugs Nikki

elusionary60@hotmail.com