Thursday, October 31, 2013

For my little Princess....

she'll be two next year.. my little bubba. Do you remember this? I know I can hardly remember it! She talks, walks, climbs, laughs, cries, throws some whopping tantrums :) and is the most adorable little human in my life at the moment. ♥♥

Here's her birthday card for next March {I know, how good am I getting so far in front!}


I love it when the paper just makes it all too easy :)

Image: Magnolia
Sentiment: AmyR Magical Wishes
Papers: Best Creation Inc. "Once Upon a Dream"
Colouring -
Yellows: Y00,02,06,08,11
Pink: RV04
Skin: E00,11 R20
Hair: E33, 35


I coloured the white pearls to match. This sparkly paper is so pretty, my DD1 asked me to save some and make her birthday card using it too, she'll be 8 a week after Miley turns 2! OMG! Where has the time gone?
Thanks for dropping in...
am entering Simon Says Stamp {Wednesday Challenge} - Anything Goes. 

6 comments:

EELS said...

Woo hoo Loz, you are so organised, fancy being so far ahead lol.
Your little one will love this card, so pretty....How time flies (when having fun) hey?
Nice to hear from you.
Elaine

heidy said...

Such a beautiful card Loz!!
XXX Heidy

Jo Nevill said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter, she will adore her card for sure !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

how organized are you!!! Gorgeous girly card, My little princess will be 2 in March also .... this really is such a brilliant age i'snt it!! Hugs Juls

Mandy said...

OMG Loz I can't believe your bubba will be two soon, that seems to have whizzed by!
Gorgeous card hun, so sweet and pretty, perfect for a little Princess.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx