Friday, October 18, 2013

teacher Thank Yous with Pollycraft

First up I just wanted to put out there that if you didn't already know, Pollycraft store is closing down on October 23rd and I recently grabbed with Mega Bundle of 60+ images before they're gone forever.
I've used two images from the bundle Brains & Sparky for my Teacher Thank You cards this year.

My twin boys are almost done with their 4 year old Pre Schooling, and next year will join DD1 at our local Primary School.. as they have 3 full-time teachers and 2-3 part-time teachers, I've taken the easy way out and only made the single card that we will address to the center and include all their names!



Image: Pollycraft Brains. Everything else from stash...

Using the female version of the above image, I also made a card for DD1 to give to her Year 2 teacher. I cannot believe she'll be going into Year 3 next year, half way though her Primary Schooling!! Making me feel very old :)


Image: Pollycraft Sparky
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Papers: Grace Taylor Playtime 12x12
Colouring: Skin E11 R20 TT26 {Twin Touch Markers}
Pink/Red: TT5 RV29. Hair/Shoes/Pencil Ends: TT107 E33 E37
Blue: TT67 BG01. Yellow: TT33 Y17
I'm entering this card into this fortnights Marker Pop Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thanks for dropping by my little corner of the www today, take care x

1 comment:

Merry said...

These little images are so cute and perfect for Teacher Thank Yous. You have coloured them beautifully.