Sunday, October 20, 2013

Two of a Kind

I found this post in the drafts section of my blog.. these are actually from Father's Day 2012! Not sure why I didn't get around to posting them.. better late than never though. I can tell you the the paper is super old from my stash, I literally think it came in my first 100 sheets 12x12 paper pack... 



The images are both from Lili Of The Valley, these little blokes are my favourites from them. The Copics I used were already in the draft and are listed below. Thanks for stopping by again. 
take care

Copics:
Greens: BG93, G99
Browns: E33, E35, E37
Greys: C3, C5
Skin - E00, E11, R20

3 comments:

Merry said...

I really like Lili of the Valley images and these are too cute. Papers are perfect.

Merry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne's Craftroom said...

I was only thinking about you the other day and then you hopped over and left a comment so I am here to see what you have been up to. So glad you have found your crafting mojo again, great to see you back xx