Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Bouncing Baby Girl

My friends welcomed their third family addition on Tuesday 29th October, 2013..
 Addison Mae
Such a pretty name...


The image is from a 2-page spread of digital images and I cannot for the life of me figure out where they come from! I will keep searching.. if anyone knows please let me know :) I used another of the images {here}


Image & Sentiment: Unknown Digital
Paper: merci 6x6 mini
Ribbon & Pearls from stash
Colouring:
Pinks: TT9, RV02, RV10
Skin: TT26, E21, RV02
Others.. TT107, C1, C3

I've just realised that the bulk of the hearts on the backing paper are upside down, really should have looked at that before sticking all my bits down where I did :)
thanks for stopping by :)

5 comments:

Juls said...

This is just sooooooo cute!!! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute love that image.
luv
Debby

Stephanie said...

That is a pretty name! And this is such a pretty and sweet card, I adore it :) xxx

Beverley said...

So cute & adorable. Hugs Bev x

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Loz, such a fabulous image and pretty papers.
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment.
Pauline
x