Monday, November 4, 2013

A Card for a big Princess {and a challenge win}!

If you recall last week I got way ahead of time and made my darling baby daughters 2nd birthday card... for next March!! Well, DD1 was eyeing the sparkly princess papers so I figured she's be happy with a similar card... and here it is.



How stunning is this paper! I actually won this sheet {and it's now all gone :( } and would love to hunt down some more..

Image: Magnolia
Sentiment: AmyR Magical Wishes
Papers: Best Creation Inc. "Once Upon a Dream"
Colouring -
Hair: Y15, Y17
Skin: E00,11 R20
Purple: V04, V09, V17
Ribbon & Pearls from stash.

As usual I coloured the pearls to match, and I actually masked parts of the sentiment so that it would fit my glittery clouds.

Have just seen that I was the October Challenge winner over at Bizzy Becs Store Blog - I made THIS CARD using their sketch! Bizzy Becs have a monthly challenge with some awesome prizes! Thanks to the BB team. Be sure to check out the STORE too :)



 Thanks for stopping by.. I've got some more baby cards to share in a few days, and another cutie birthday card tomorrow... I'm on a roll :)

2nd Entry into Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes Challenge 

6 comments:

Larisa said...

Very bright job! Love this image! the card is fantastic!!!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

Those are beautiful papers!! Well done on being able to cut into them .... I wld prob have just stared at them far 2 long. The card is gorgeous, perfect teamed with that magnolia image, is just perfect!! Hugs Juls

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Loz, love the image and layout. Congratulations on your win too.
Hugs
Caz x

Heather said...

Hi Loz, a beautiful card, lucky you at having won that scrumptious papers and perfect for the beautifully colour cute Tilda!!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute, Loz! The patterned paper is perfect for your Tilda. Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!