Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Another Baby Girl Card {or two more}!

Whilst I've been thoroughly enjoying my return to card-making, I've found that sticking to my list of cards to make has been really encouraging. I have two friends who are both pregnant and due early in the New Year. I'm convinced at least one of them is expecting a boy {they already have 3 girls so I'm thinking this is their much anticipated son}. I already have a couple of Baby Boy cards in my stash, so thought I'd make one last 'pink' baby card to have ready and waiting.. especially as that time of the year is rather hectic :)


Image: Unknown Digital
Paper: merci 6x6 mini
Ribbon, Charm & Gems: stash
Dies: Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals Sml 
& Cuttlebug Concentric Hearts Die
Colouring: 
Pinks: TT9, RV02, RV23, R29, RV29
Skin: TT26, E21, {also C3}

I also just found photographs of two cards {yes, there's 2 different ones...} I made earlier in the year. We've seen a massive influx of baby girls among our social scene so far this year :)



Image: Saturated Canary
Sentiment: Stampin' Up! 
Dies/Embossing: Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Sml
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot EF
Colouring: 
Pinks: RV10, RV02 / Hair: E33, E35 / Skin: E00, E11, R20 / Eyes: B32

Thanks so much for stopping by today x

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh gorgeous love the images and the pretty pink
Hugs Kate xx

Mary J said...

They are all gorgeous Loz - soooo cute!

Carol Willis said...

Both gorgeous cards Loz, I especially love the image in the first one.
Hugs
Caz x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, love that SC image and how fun is the top one.

Chris said...

Hi Loz, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, these are just gorgeous hugs Pops x