Monday, November 25, 2013

CaS Birthday Card

Hey bloggers...
have a very simple card to share with you today.


This was beyond easy. I did some faux stitching, the sentiment is an old set by Tickled Pink Stamps.. it had "to an awesome boy/dude" something like that on the bottom, but I cut it off. Figure I'll get way more use out of it just like this.
The balloon paper is from a merci 6x6 pack, random red card for the hand-drawn star. Stash button, Doodle Twine. Easy!

I'm planning another 2 cards like this in the near future. This is for my nephew who will be 16 in April, and both my Dad and father-in-law have their birthdays in April too, so I'm thinking quick and simple for them as well. Take care xx

2 comments:

cebelica said...

This may be CAS, but it's still fab. I love it!!! Hugs! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous CAS card.
luv
Debby