Saturday, November 9, 2013

Dinosaur


Image: Pollycraft
Papers: stash...
Others... doodle twine, Reject Shop stickers, die cut '2'
Colouring:
Blues - TT67, BG01, B00, C1
Yellows - TT37, Y15, TT33
Skin - E11, E51, R20
Hair - E33, E35

Hi bloggers, just popping in with a card for a friends little boy... was pretty happy with this one. It's so nice going through the stash drawers and coming up with something - don't get me wrong! I want NEED so many new things.. paper included, but it's nice to use up some stuff that I have literally had for years!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend! x

4 comments:

Merry said...

Too cute....great team up of stickers and image.

Mary J said...

How cute is this, Loz?! I love the papers with him too!

Larisa said...

what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab.

lostinpaper said...

He is just the cutest, love the added sparkle!