Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mistletoe Mice ~ The same.. but different...

Hey bloggers..
This is one of my all time favourite Christmas stamps! I love these two.


Image: Gillian Roberts ~ Mistletoe Mice
Sentiments: KS {Kellie Stamps}
Papers: VERY old stash!
Sew Easy Fancy Floss ~ Slate {twine}
Misc Pearls
Colouring... {Copics & Touch Twin}
Mice: TT WG 0.5, WG2, WG4, WG6, RV10
Clothing: RV21, RV23, RV10, YG03, TT48, BG23
Foliage: YG03, TT48. Ground: TTWG2, WG4, WG6, TT48


The card recipe was the same for both. I know, my trees are sideways on the card above.. it's not how I had first planned it, so they ended up facing the wrong way :)

I'm entering Marker Pop's Anything Goes Challenge {2nd Entry ~ top card} and  Creative Card Crew Pearls Challenge {2nd card}

And off topic a little. Did any of you notice the return of some Bizzy Becs badges in my sidebar ^^^^>>>>^^^^>>>>^^^^>>>>^^^^>>>>^^^^>>>>^^^^
I'm back on the DT and look forward to working with them again and creating plenty of things with some great products from the store. I'll be kicking off with the next challenge on December 5th, I hope you'll all be able to play along :)

10 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Awww, love this sweet card Loz.
Hugs
Caz x

- - Sheryl - - said...

it is a very cute image! adorable cards too

heidy said...

This is so cute Loz!!
XXX Heidy

Beverley said...

This is too cute & I love the sentiment :) Hugs Bev x

Aluna said...

The image on your card is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew challenge. Hugs, Joanna DT

meiaudesigns said...

Love the pearls on the branch! Super adorable image!! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

Mei
LTC DT
CCC DT
Anyone for Anya DT

Elaine said...

Two gorgeous cards...these mice are just so sweet!

(I got distracted by the nail polish on the other blog, Oh my goodness but that's a gorgeous glittery shade!)

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

What a sweet pair !! I can see why you love this image!! It's too cute!! 2 great holiday cards -- love the colors!!
Congrats on the DT news!!! :))
Can't wait to see what you make! Xo

Merry said...

Aaaawwwww, so very cute.

Jan Ltc said...

Adorable card thanks for playing along with us at CCC xx Jan