Friday, November 22, 2013

Party Hardy ~ 2nd Card for today

please be sure to scroll down to see my other card for today.. a cute 'boy' card......

I'm back with another card crossed off my list. My sister's birthday.. in April. :)
I've been snipping into my most treasured papers since starting back with the card making. And these papers, are an absolute favourite of mine!




I'm entering this weeks Simon Says Stamp ~ Sketch and Deep Ocean's ~ Favourite Colours {these are my favourite papers because of the colours!}

Image: Saturated Canary - Party Hardy
Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp
Papers: Dear Lizzy Neapolitan
Doodlebug Twine
Colouring {Copics & Touch Twin}
skin - E11, E51, R20 red R02, TT12
Y02, YG06, YG11, E35, E37, E47, 
shadow - TT WG.05
Edges Inked - Colorbox Ink


I was really happy with how this turned out - but seriously? Is is possible to get it wrong when mixing a Saturated Canary image with Dear Lizzy papers? I think not! :) 
Thanks so much for stopping by, take care x

6 comments:

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Loz, a great design and fabulous papers.....your SC image is delightful, beautifully coloured and lovely pearl accents!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Judith said...

Aw this is cute too! I love the layout hugs Judith x

debby4000 said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, cute too and I love how you've used a circle instead of square what a brilliant idea wish I had thought of that.
luv
Debby

Merry said...

Oh wow...you are certainly going be organised next year. Lovely card....great colours.

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

So yummy & gorgeous!! Love the colors & the fab image!!! :)) :))
Xo

JenniferD said...

Wow such a Yummy Coloured Card! Great Layout! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!