Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cuddly Buddly

A very long time ago I won a few Cuddly Buddly stamps, I'm not sure if these are still available?? 


I couldn't resist colouring him with the same colours to match the papers which I also used in my last card, these are my all-time favourite non-traditional papers! Brown & Blue? What's not to love!! Just realised the bottom DP is upside-down! Oops! Too much going on at my house at the moment!!!  

My last few photos have been terrible, am thinking there is something going on with my camera?? Anyhoos, take care bloggers xx

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Loz, adorable image.
Merry Christmas and all the best for 2014.
Wendy xx

Merry said...

This is so cute and love your colouring as he looks so fluffy and cuddly. Wishing you and your family a fun Christmas Day.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So cute!!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
luv
Debby

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Loz. I love your adorable image and great colour combination.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Pauline
x