Thursday, December 12, 2013

Magnolia Baby

My first Magnolia card for a while. I love this little guy/girl. An older stamp, I was stoked when I saw this bargain on eBay.

You can see from the photograph {Still overcast!!} that I sprayed the white card with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. It's been a long time since I used it and I wanted to see if it was still okay. Some of it has settled in the bottle and won't dislodge, no matter how vigorous my shaking :)


My cousin is expecting his first child very soon, my Aunt's first Grandchild. She's always been so generous with my own children and my siblings kids. I'm so happy she gets a Grandchild of her own. They know she's a little girl, and we all already know her name {wish some people would keep it all a surprise though!}.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. xx

Image: Magnolia
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Colouring {Touch Twin & Copics}
BV00, V12, E11, E51, R20, G99 TT WG0.5/2/4/6
DoodleTwine.
Misc Pearls {coloured with V04}
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Crystal Stickles.

1 comment:

Merry said...

This is so sweet, the glitter spray really finishes it off nicely. I agree, I like the surprise.