Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Simple Star Cards for Males

Hi bloggers,
I cased myself and made another two cards similar to my first {which you can find here}. This design is really quick and great for men who really don't care about the effort its taken to make their card :)

Both my father and father-in-law celebrate their birthdays in April, so once again I'm getting through the list and have wiped off another two names.

Papers are both scraps found in my drawer, mics buttons, jillibean soup twine, hand-drawn stars and faux stitching...


sentiment: Kaisercraft

sentiment: Simon Says Stamp - Handwritten Sentiments

Once again it's overcast here. What happened to our Summer sunshine? Both cards are actually white :)
Hope you're all enjoying the count-down until Christmas!! I feel like I'm finally getting my Christmas spirit :)
Stay safe
xx

6 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Loz, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

heidy said...

Wow these are great Loz!!
XXX Heidy

debby4000 said...

What fabulous mens cards.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, these are just beautiful, hugs Pops x x x

lostinpaper said...

Great cas masculine designs, you are so organised with your cards, well done you!

cotnob said...

These are fabulous male cards Loz, I love the rustic feel of the first one.
Pauline
x