Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge Reminder...

Hey bloggers.. how's 2014 treating you all so far?? Sorry for not being very present on my blog thus far this year. The school holidays are now over, and after this coming weekend {the one where I'm a bridesmaid} I should have a lot more time to craft :)

And... on a side note... TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!! Won't share how old I am, although if you take 10 times 3 and add GST you may {or may not} come up with the correct answer :P

Have you had a chance to enter this months Bizzy Becs Store Challenge yet? You should do, there's always an amazing prize up for grabs and this month couldn't be any easier for you... Anything Goes! I've made another boy card this month..



Image: Blue Butterfly Stamps Cool Cody {named after one of my twins just so ya know! :)}
I love using digi stamps and making 'big head' cards, rather than using the entire image. Get so much more for your buck! Thanks for stopping by.. stay safe, until next time xox

4 comments:

Merry said...

Happy, happy birthday Loz….was it first day back for the kids? I hope you had a lovely day. A wonderful card, I know my nephew would just love this and the image reminds me of him too. I love that idea of enlarging a digi and only using part of it. Something I have to try.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy Birthday, gorgeous male card x

ellyscard creatief said...

Happy Birthday Loz.
Beautiful card.
Have a very nice day.
Gr Elly

Nancy Thomas said...

A super cute boy card! Happy Birthday!!