Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lil Allsorts Kira

I've dug out an oldie digi stamp today.. I *think* these images are available from All That Scraps if any of you are interested in purchasing some.
I've been catching up on some season one episodes of Orange is the New Black.. Hurry UP! Season Two!! :)
Anyhoo, while that's playing I've found a bit of time to craft at the same time, no challenges or anything like that, just some simple cards I need for my stash. Which, by the way, is really growing! I've finished all the April birthday cards, and this one will probably be for my older sister in May, so all the others I have been making are all spare. A good thing to have lying around when the kids get invited to last minute school friends birthday parties.



It was fun doing her skin a colour, the background is a mix of washi tape and ribbon.. although I don't recommend 'fussy cutting' her out! Very tedious :)

1 comment:

Merry said...

You are doing so well Loz…up to April cards…brilliant. This is a fun card…great colours and I like the way you have added the pearls.