Monday, January 20, 2014

Very Early with this one :)

G'afternoon bloggers, I hope all my fellow Australian dwellers all survived our heat wave, it was fierce where I live and made all the worst with the kids home on holidays but it being far too hot to venture out too far.

I've been once again crafting up a storm, though a few have been DT projects that you will just have to wait and see. It's much nicer in my craft room now, a lot less heat means a lot less sweat! :)

I have been a long time fan of some adorable DigiStamp Boutique images which are my favourites for Mothers Day cards. Of course I do still have a few months up my sleeve before really needing to make any Mothers Day cards, but I couldn't resist this cute little bear with the huge bunch of roses {or tulips?}. This image is no longer available so I am super glad I have this one and 3 others similar saved for future use!



I am adding my card to the monthly challenge for DigiStamp Boutique.. each month any creations made with their images can go in the draw to win a £15 voucher to their site - and I would love to win!! There are so many gorgeous images that I would love to have a play with!! 
Thanks for stopping by today xox

Colouring {Copics}.. E02, E21, G21, GY67, RV21, RV23, R32, E29, E37, E51

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Merry said...

So glad to hear that things are cooler down your way. I don't know how you guys survived...it has been cooler up here in the tropics. Love your card, the bear is too cute and great combo of papers.

Love to Doodle! said...

Super style Loz....gorgeous! Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique monthly comp....Sally-Ann :o)