Monday, February 3, 2014

Have a Monster Day!

Hi guys... had a fabulous (and somewhat chaotic) weekend, the weather was perfect (although the sunburn on my back tells another story) the Bride looked absolutely stunning and fun was had all around! Was such a privilege to have been involved :)

A quick and simple card to share will you today, I did follow a sketch from Sketch Saturday from a few weeks ago, but sadly missed the deadline to actually enter :P
I haven't added a sentiment yet, as I'm not happy with this at all., I'm thinking the orientation would have looked better in landscape and perhaps some matte around the image? Perhaps a sentiment? Anyways...


It's bright and colourful with a cute little critter.. kid would love it? Although it sorta looks a little dirty in this pic, I assure you it's only shadows lol
Oh well.. better luck next time :P

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aww what fun and cute image, so colourful