Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love/Friendship Challenge for Bizzy Becs

Happy February 5th bloggers :) which means it's time for a new challenge over at the Bizzy Becs Store Blog. And this month is aptly...

LOVE / FRIENDSHIP

No there's no excuse to skimp on the Valentine cards, or why not send an old friend a little something special to make them feel.. special. Is there anything better than a card in the mail!

I took the opportunity to make a wedding card.. for as some of you may know. my BFF was married on the weekend just gone and I was fortunate enough to stand by her side xx


Wedding cards allow us to break out - for those who don't usually - and add a little more than usual to our cards. I decided on a shaker card, they're a lot of fun and something a bit different. 


I'm sorry but I have no idea where the image is from... the glitter is from our local $2 shop. I've also used... Green Tara Roses, Mini Rose Buds {love these!}, my little pearl hearts, satin ribbon and lace all came from Bec's Store though I don't think she stocks them any more :(

Coloured with Copics and Touch Twin Markers:
TT CG1,3,5
BG23, BG15, BG10
YR00, YR02, RV10

I hope you can all play along and spread some love and friendship this month xx

2 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Loz, love the image and pretty papers.
Hugs
Caz x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card.
luv
Debby